Asset Management PR
Broadgate Mainland has longstanding experience in the promotion of asset management companies. Our fund management work spans the institutional and retail sectors working many high profile clients and boutique managers.
Our PR experience and close relationships with clients enable us to communicate often complex financial messages to journalists in a clear and concise way, achieving high quality coverage that will boost your profile and generate new revenue.
More Asset Management PR News
- Pershing Urges Wealth Businesses to Adapt for Generations X and Y
LONDON 15 April 2013 – Pershing Limited, a BNY Mellon company, used its recent client adviser council to urge advisers to recognise the importance of attracting generations X and Y... Read More
- Swiss & Global pursues new charity cycling challenge
Twelve clients join asset manager to go further for Rays of Sunshine Following the success of last year’s charity bike ride from London to Paris, Swiss & Global Asset Management... Read More
- Swiss & Global Asset Management launches JB Emerging Markets Investment Grade Bond Fund
• A product to diversify fixed income allocation while maintaining exposure to high quality bonds • Focus on emerging market bonds with a BBB or higher rating • Currently overweight in... Read More
- BROADGATE MAINLAND APPOINTED BY CITY FINANCIAL
Broadgate Mainland, the PR agency specialising in financial and professional services, has won a competitive pitch process to provide a corporate communications strategy for City Financial, the London-based investment management... Read More
- Frontier Select Model Portfolios now on Ascentric platform
Frontier Investment Management (“Frontier”), the boutique multi-asset and alternative investment specialist, announces that its range of risk-rated Model Portfolios is now available through the Ascentric platform. The five Frontier Select... Read More